Do you pump your own gas?
There are some things in life that you do and others not so much. One of those I refuse to do is pump my own gas. I know it may sound snobby, princess like, a little crazy but I am not a fan and have no desire to change my ways on it. People make fun of me but that does not bother me or influence me to make a change.
Take a listen to my video sharing my experience NOT pumping my own gas:
I don’t care if I have to go across town or drive a longer distance to find a gas station that pumps the gas for you. It may cost a few extra dollars but it is so worth it to me. I will save money other ways so I don’t have to pump my own gas.
Benefits to someone pumping your gas:
- No germs and having to touch a dirty, germ infested nozzle
- No need to leave the car
- No need to go out in the rain, snow or very cold weather
- No need to have gas spill on you and smell like it the rest of the day
- No need to get out and worry your pocketbook could be stolen
- No need to be nervous you may get mugged
- No need to take babies or young kids out of the car if you have credit card issues
- You are helping to keep people employed
- You can check email, respond to Facebook messages, make a phone call, scroll through Instagram
- Use your own pen to sign for your credit card and no need to touch all the buttons filled with germs
There is so much you can get done in a short amount of time while you have someone else pump your gas. Not sure there are any benefits to pumping your gas besides saving some money.
Click below to schedule a one-to-one free consultation with me about getting started on your health and fitness goals.