Living the Dream Back to Reality (Day 4)
All good things must come to an end. Memories last forever and so will all the treasured moments we enjoyed during vacation. After 3 weeks, living the dream ocean side, it is time to get back to a daily routine and on track with daily tasks. It is amazing when you stay consistent with your workouts and nutrition how that can help you not lose complete control and still feel good upon returning from vacation.
Take a listen to my video to hear about my vacation highlights and indulgences:
After participating in the following I was able to keep things in check, only gain .8 lbs and still have my abs pop!
- Exercise daily for 30 minutes
- Ab workouts 3 times a week 10-15 min long
- After pulling my back I had to back off from running and switch up my workouts as well as change my mind set
- Lots of walking on the beach, in the neighborhood, to dinner and shopping
- Averaged over 15,000 steps per day
- Drank alcohol daily
- Ate less veggies and fruit
- Ate less protein
- Increased dairy intake
- More chips, crackers and fried foods
- Ate out most nights, less home cooking
- Had ice cream, dessert and chocolate
- Drank Shakeology daily
- Had lasting memories with family and friends
The point is, I stay consistent with my exercise, nutrition, drinking my Shakeology and I also find the balance to have a good time and enjoy the things that may not be the best for me. I know what I need to do to get back on track and feeling energized everyday. After many years of making changes and breaking bad habits, I was able to not fall off too much, and enjoy many of my favorites. Everything in moderation and living for balance. All of this while Living the Dream and making lasting memories to be treasured forever.
Summer is a great time to relax, enjoy warm weather and good food. Then it is time to refocus and get back to taking care of yourself. Click below to learn more about my exclusive VIP program. I will work closely with you to help you achieve your fitness and nutrition goals, and guide you step-by-step for 30 days.