No Excuses (Nutrition)
After a weekend of summer fun are you ready to get back on track? Did you fall off the healthy eating wagon and struggle to refocus? Do you need a jump start and not sure where to begin? I bet you talk yourself out of it over and over again with all kinds of excuses not to give yourself the jump start you need to live a healthier lifestyle.
Take a listen to my video to hear more about some of the excuses why people don’t take their nutriti0n seriously and some of the solutions to stop procrastinating from getting started:
Here are some of the many excuses I hear not to focus on clean eating and healthy nutrition.
- Too much money
- Not enough time
- Too Busy
- Don’t know what to eat
- Don’t like to cook
- Doesn’t taste good
- Too many temptations
- Not educated and don’t know what is healthy and what is not
- Easier to eat junk food
Solutions to overcoming the excuses to eat healthy.
- Budget your money and plan around it
- Make the time and plan ahead
- Set a day for meal planning and prepping for the week ahead
- Focus on getting a variety of the food groups. Fresh fruits, veggies, lean protein, whole grains, healthy fats
- Keep it simple with meals and get a cookbook to help. Take a look at the fixate cookbook. http://www.krisdellofitness.com/fixate-cookbook/
- There are many ways to spice up your foods in healthy ways with coconut oil, herbs, spices, fresh lemons and limes.
- Stay away from places that cause temptations.
- There are so many healthy snack options that are just as easy to choose as an alternative to the junk food.
- Do some research and join a support group to help you learn healthy options. Check out the 21 day fix program, which is a great plan to help with variety and portion control. It was a game changer for me. http://www.krisdellofitness.com/programs/21-day-fix/
Summer is a great time to relax, enjoy warm weather and good food. Click below to learn more about my exclusive VIP program. I will work closely with you to help you achieve your fitness and nutrition goals, and guide you step-by-step for 30 days.